1. Personal Data We Collect
- We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Personal information about you: personal information that you provide to us, such as when you enroll for an account with us or purchase our merchandise or services, including your name, telephone number, e-mail address and address (residential and/or delivery address);
- Your payment information: your payment information such as your credit card information (including credit card number, code and expiry date) and your bank account details;
- Our correspondence: if you contact us such as when you make enquiries; we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Survey information: we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and collect the information provided in the completed survey; and
- Your use of our website and mobile applications: details of your visits to our website, mobile application and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operation system, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect your Personal Data from you directly. We may also collect Personal Data from third parties including agents and online service providers that make service reservations on your behalf, facilitate online payment or gift purchase or that are otherwise involved in the reservation process or delivering our services to you.
- We may collect health and medical information in order to so that we can provide our services safely to you.
2. How We Use Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To administer your reservations: to process your reservation requests, which may be made via our website, mobile application or our third-party service providers’ and to confirm you booking. We may send a confirmation of your booking via email, SMS or other means and provide information about us, our location, services or merchandise.
- To complete your purchase: to deliver your orders when you purchase a gift certificate or merchandise.
- To provide marketing materials to you: to provide you with updates, offers, and subscriptions where you have chosen to receive these, or connected with us via social media platforms by post, e-mail or electronic means. (We typically use third party e-mail service providers to send e-mails. These service providers are contractually prohibited from using you e-mail address for any purpose other than to send e-mails related us and any organized special events. Personal Data will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from all marketing communications. Every time you receive an e-mail, you will be provided with the choice to opt-out of future e-mails by following the instructions provided in the e-mail.) You may also opt-out of receiving promotional materials by contacting us.
- For analysis and profiling: to tailor our marketing to you. In connection with our marketing activities, we analyze information that we collect about customers to determine what offers are most likely to be of interest to different categories of customers in difference circumstances and at different times.
- To improve our services and products: to assist in developing new services and products and to improve our existing services and products.
- To ensure our website and mobile application function correctly: to ensure that content from our website and mobile applications is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3. How We Share Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data to third party service providers who process Personal Data on our behalf to help us undertake activities including mail houses and e-mail service providers that we engage to send and disseminate promotional materials for us, data centre providers that host our servers and third-party agents that process mailing, online bookings and purchases of gift cards on our behalf. These parties are contractually prohibited from using Personal Data for any purpose other than for the purpose specified in their respective contracts, and will be subject to obligations to process Personal Data in compliance with the same safeguards that we deploy.
4. How we transmit protect and Store Personal Data
- It is important to note that no security system or system of transmitting information over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. There is a risk inherent in the submission of information online, use of e-mail and facsimile, for example, from the “Contact Us” section. We recommend that you do not include any sensitive information including credit card details when submitting information online, using e-mail, facsimile or when using any public computers/public WIFI.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measure to protect the personal data we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry to use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise you right by contacting us.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate. In order to assist us with this, you should notify us of any changes to your Personal Data that you have provided to us by updating your details by contacting us.